HIV AIDS: There had been a lot of viruses which are surrounding us. These virus can be transmitted by many ways such as virally, on contact or by sexually. So HIV is also a virus which is very dangerous and a lot of population is been affected by this virus. HIV also known as Human immunodeficiency virus damages the immune system and prevent the body’s ability to fight the infections. HIV AIDS virus weakens the body and most of the time the symptoms are not noticeable. But it keeps on weaken the body immune system and the person suffers from the disease like tuberculosis, tumors etc.
Causes of HIV AIDS
HIV AIDS is transmitted both virally and sexually from one person to another. Most of the HIV cases are noticed who are between the age of 19 years to 40 years. HIV is mainly caused due to:
- Unprotected sex which can include anal and oral sex
- Hypodermic needles
- Contaminated blood transferring
- During pregnancy from child to mother
- During the delivery or by breastfeeding
Note: HIV is not spread by touching the infected person, by touching saliva or tears of that person
As HIV infected person doesn’t receive any immediate symptoms of HIV AIDS. But as the time passes by small HIV symptoms start to arise such as HIV infection, flu-like symptoms such as fever, sore throat and fatigue can occur.
Then the disease is usually asymptomatic until it progresses to AIDS. AIDS symptoms include weight loss, fever or night sweats, fatigue and recurrent infections.
In comparison to the women, the symptoms of HIV are more found in men. Symptom of HIV AIDS vary differently from person to person i.e. if we compare two person then they may be suffering from different symptoms at same time.
Mainly the HIV infection causes:
- Acute illness: This is the primary stage of infection which is caused due to coming in contact with HIV flu virus. A person experiences HIV Flu with in 2-4 weeks of becoming infected. The person may feel maximum symptoms like body rashes, sore throat, fever, headaches and minimum symptoms of HIV may be night sweats, fatigue, muscle ache, pain in joints, swollen lymph nodes, nausea and vomiting.
- Asymptomatic period: Now at the second stage the virus start to replicate inside the body and the person may not feel any other symptoms for month or a year. This replication causes the immune system to get weak. It should always be preferred to be tested before second stage. At this stage you may not feel sick but the virus is still active.
- Advanced infection: Now after not been vaccine the HIV virus worsen the immune system in 10 years or more. When your immune system is breakdown it get transformed toAIDS. At this stage you may get symptoms like nausea, rapid weight loss, chronic fatigue, vomiting, breath shortness, cough, night sweats, changing colors of skin inside nose and mouth also, fevers, chills, sore in mouth or genital organs, swelling of lymph nodes in the armpits, groin, or neck, memory loss, confusion and neurological disorders.
So this was all about HIV AIDS: HIV Symptoms and HIV Causes. If you have any further information then you can share us by commenting in the comment box below. Stay tuned to us at EducationTimes.