Low testosterone symptoms in males: Before coming to the Low Testosterone Symptoms we must know about the term Testosterone. It is basically a hormone which play a crucial role in male development and for the sexual function. Testosterone is found in the testicles. Testosterone results in development of many parts of the human specially the males. Good quantity of Testosterone results in the building of muscles, production of sperm, sex drive and the production of bone mass. It also effects the fat distribution, density of bones and RBC. Testosterone level starts decline when you are 30 or more then 30 years of age. According to the research Testosterone level declines by 1% every year after 30 years of age.
What is Low-T i.e. Low Testosterone?
As the name suggest Low Testosterone is the lacking of Testosterone in the normal main body or the under production of Testosterone. Low-T effects the normal male or female by less development of the body growth or sexual drive. Below we have discussed about the symptoms of low testosterone level in male body.
10 Low testosterone symptoms in males
So as we know what is the low Testosterone and what can be the effects of Testosterone. So now let us know what are the symptoms of low Testosterone level in the body.
- Weight Gain can be caused due to the conversion of muscles into the fat which increases the body weight.
- Abrupt Weight Loss can also be the symptoms due to the less development of body.
- Sexual Weakness can be caused giving not a happy sex life.
- Strength decreases as the muscles starts weakening.
- Sleep Pattern changes
- Low libido
- Low semen volume
- A male can also have chest in form of Boobs.
- Emotional changes i.e. person starts feeling to be in the depression state and hence the mood starts swinging and so he have no motivation.
- Under Sexual category symptoms may be erectile dysfunction, reduced sex drive, or sexual dysfunction
- Loss of muscles causes strength weakening.
Under Low Testosterone a person can be effected by delayed puberty, depression, pot belly and absence of menstruation.
We will also discuss about the causes of low testosterone and how can we recover it in our next some posts.
So this was all about 10 Low testosterone symptoms in males. We will discuss more Benefits of Alcohol Consumption | Drinking Alcohol in our next session. If you have any further information then you can share us by commenting in the comment box below. Stay tuned to us at EducationTimes.